Pages

Friday, November 15, 2019

How a Plant Grows

HI my name is Poet. In my class we have been learning about plants I made an animation about popcorn. I had to show how the popcorn grows in the animation that I was making.I made it rain for the plant can have water and I made sunny.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Poet my name is Te Hauata and I am in Te Maunga the same class as you are in. I really like your blog post showing stuff about the steps of how to grow corn and make popcorn. In our class if you remember we did electricity for one of our T Shaped Literacy and we also did an animation about growing corn. In your animation how did you make the corn, the paper towel and the plastic bag move on its own? Thank you for making a magnificent blog, if you would like to check out my blog here is the link https://pstehauatar.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete