Hi Poet my name is Ana in Te Ngahere . I like your photo it is beautiful and I like all the things you have made. .I can see how much work you have been doing and I think that you must be a hard worker. I like your writing and how you put it in a slideshow to let us see it. Did you need help to make the slideshow ?
Hi Poet my name is Mikaira from Paihia School.The post reminds me of when I went to the rocky shore and I went looking for animals. When you say today on a blog post just say the date because the people might think it was today.
Hi Poet it is Charlize I really liked your blog about being on the right place at the right on your chromebook because you gave really good reasons why it's important to be on the right place. Was it fun taking screenshots and putting them on the slide you made?
Hi Poet my name is Ana in Te Ngahere . I like your photo it is beautiful and I like all the things you have made. .I can see how much work you have been doing and I think that you must be a hard worker. I like your writing and how you put it in a slideshow to let us see it.
ReplyDeleteDid you need help to make the slideshow ?
Hi Poet my name is Mikaira from Paihia School.The post reminds me of when I went to the rocky shore and I went looking for animals. When you say today on a blog post just say the date because the people might think it was today.
ReplyDeleteHi Poet it is Charlize I really liked your blog about being on the right place at the right on your chromebook because you gave really good reasons why it's important to be on the right place. Was it fun taking screenshots and putting them on the slide you made?
ReplyDelete