In Te Ngahere we did a fun activity it was about how to make a fish on a Google drawing. We used shapes to make fish and anything else in the ocean it was super fun and very hard. We did this Google drawing to show our learning and a creative way. I think I did well making all these different creatures out of shapes. I think I could do better making my creatures looks more interesting and bigger to take up more space. I think this will help me in the future to make my work look more exciting and interesting. This was very fun and very hard at the same time because it was hard to get all these shapes to look like fish and sea creatures. Have you made fish out of shapes before?
Hi Poet it is Amber from your class, I like your blog post about the amazing DLO you made. I like your turtle and your fish. I liked doing this activity because it was so fun and I remember doing something like this last year. I really like how you put lots of detail into your DLO! It made it more interesting to look at. How long did it take you to do this?
ReplyDeleteHi Poet it’s me Alana from your class. I like your post about your cybersmart challenge because you added lots of fish and other sea creatures to make it interesting. I think it was very fun and I like your sea turtle and crab. Your question was have you made fish out of shapes before my answer is yes.
ReplyDeleteWhat was your favorite sea creature on your google drawing?
Hi Poet it is Charlize from your class. I really liked your blog post about: The Amazing Fun Cybersmart Fish Tank because you really told what you did and what was easy or hard. I quite liked doing this activity to because I learnt how to use Google drawing properly and usefully. I don’t think I can say anything helpful because it was really good.
ReplyDeleteWas this activity hard if so why?