Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

The Challenging Teamwork Challenge

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about teamwork and collaboration. We did a challenge to help us collaborate with our learning group and work as a team. The teacher drew somethings things on a piece of paper and stuck it on the window outside.


There were two runners and one drawer. One of the runners ran outside to see the drawing, then came back inside and described the drawing without touching or pointing at the paper.


On the first round I was away but the second time I was here. It was challenging because I was a runner and it was frustrating because the drawer didn’t know what I was talking about and I couldn't touch the piece of paper to point were the drawing went. The thing that worked out was River went side to side and if I said yes, that was were the drawing goes. Have you done a teamwork challenge?


No comments:

Post a Comment