Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Making Extremely Hard Catapults


 In Te Ngahere we did a fun challenge it was about teamwork and following instructions. We learnt about kinetic energy and potential energy. Potential energy is when energy gets stored inside of an object and when it moves its kinetic energy. For example a bowling ball has potential energy when it is still but when you push it down a slide it turns into kinetic energy because it is moving, Kinetic energy is when something moves. 

We did this challenge for collaborating, working as a team, for our brains and asking questions. I found working as a team challenging because we all had different ideas and we didn't talk to each other or ask questions. I think I found it easy working with each other because we used our ideas and combinesd them in to one idea. Next time I think we will try to work as a team and let everyone come up with ideas and share them.

Have you ever made a catapult before?


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete