Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Hardest Test I Have Ever Done

 In Te Ngahere we did a reading test to see if we can follow instructions. The teacher gave us a piece of paper and on that piece of paper were instructions we had to follow. There were 23 questions on the sheet and we only had 4 minutes to finish the sheet. I started off okay and I thought it was easy. Then I got closer to the last question on the sheet. When I got up to question 16 I saw that I did it wrong because the last question said: “only do question 1 and 2 then flip your paper and draw on the back”. I couldn't be bothered reading all 23 questions so I skipped them and read them one by one going down on the sheet . Next time we do a reading test, I will carefully read out all the questions before I start writing. It was funny because everyone said they were the master at following instructions but we were all wrong. Do you think you can read instructions carefully?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Poet its me Alana, I like your post that you did I also like your catchy title “The Hardest Test I Have Ever Done” it was pretty hard.
    I think the challenge was very funny too because everyone was saying “I’m the master at following instructions”.
    What is your easiest test if this is your hardest?

    ReplyDelete